We will be open during the holiday period.
|Date||Basket Range Sandstone||Carey Gully Sandstone|
|Friday 21st December 2018||8am – 4pm||8am – 4pm|
|Saturday 22nd December 2018||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Christmas Eve Monday 24th December 2018||8am – 1pm||CLOSED|
|Christmas Day Tuesday 25th December 2018||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Boxing Day Holiday Wednesday 26th December 2018||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Thursday 27th December 2018||8am – 4pm||CLOSED|
|Friday 28th December 2018||8am – 4pm||CLOSED|
|Saturday 29th December 2018||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|New Years Eve Monday 31st December 2018||8am – 4pm||CLOSED|
|New Years Day Tuesday 1st January 2019||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|Wednesday 2nd January 2019||8am – 4pm||8am – 4pm|
| Business As Usual||8am – 4pm||8am – 4pm|
On behalf of the team at Basket Range Sandstone we would like to congratulate the following landscape companies for the awards they received at the Master Landscape Of SA Awards Of Excellence 2018.
Adelaide Innovative Landscaping
- Highly Commended – Uni SA Health Innovation Building , Adelaide
Climbing Tree Creations
- Commercial Landscape ($200k – $500k) Construction Only – Morialta Conservation Park, Nature Playspace, Woodforde
- Commercial Landscape (Under $100k) Construction Only – Joe Wells Reserve, Netley
- Landscape Business Operating Less Than 3 years (Design or Construction) – Joe Wells Reserve, Netley
- Apprentice Of The Year – Alistair Howard
- Residential Landscape ($150k – $250k) Design Only – River St, St Peters
- Residential Landscape ($70k – $150k) Design Only – Seymour Ave, Kings Park
- Most Environmentally Sensitive Project – St Clair Wetlands, St Clair
- Residential Landscape (Under $40k) Design Only – Hastings Lane, Lightsview
- Residential Landscape (Under $40k) Construction Only – Hastings Lane, Lightsview
- Commercial Landscape (Over $500k) Construction Only – Westlakes Centrak Park, Westlakes
- Residential Landscape (Over $250k) Construction Only – Balham Ave, Kingswood
- Landscape Maintenance Commercial – La Verde Apartments, Kent Town
- Landscape Maintenance Residential – East Tce, Kensington Gardens
- Landscape Maintenance Commercial – Tonsley Streetscape, Clovelly Park
- Residential Landscape ($150k – $250k) Construction Only – Seaton Ave, Hazelwood Park
- Residential Landscape ($70k – $150k) Construction Only – Robert St, Glenelg South
- Judges Choice Award For Best Entry – Uni SA Great Hall, Adelaide
- Commercial Landscape (Over $500k) Construction Only – Uni SA Great Hall, Adelaide
Professional Landscaping Services
- Individual Landscape Feature – Mill St, Dulwich
- Commercial Landscape ($100k – $200k) Construction Only – Stebonheath Wetlands, Munno Para
- Residential Landscape (Over $250k) Design Only – Augusta St, Maylands
Yardstick Landscape Services
- Residential Landscape ($40k – $70k) Design Only – Ash Ave, Unley
- Residential Landscape ($40k – $70k) Construction Only – Ash Ave, Unley
The Basket Range Sandstone Uraidla Show
Sunday 4th November 2018
Uraidla Showgrounds – Swamp Rd, Uraidla
Entry is $8 per adult, 12 years & under are free
The Uraidla Show has some great attractions this year such as local food & wine, music, animals, rides and so much more. They also have many competitions throughout the day and fireworks from 8:30pm. It will be a great day for the whole family to enjoy.
Don’t forget to come by and see the Basket Range & Carey Gully Sandstone display we would love to see you there!
There is a temporary road closure on Thursday 30th August 2018 located at 257 Basket Range Rd, Basket Range from 7am – 4pm.
During the closure traffic controllers will be in attendance to provide access and detours if necessary.
The boys @ Glen Osmond Landscaping have sent through some photos of a job they did a while back. They have turned what was an almost unmaintainable sloped incline into a beautiful terraced garden. This increases the usability of the land at the top and bottom of the slope, as well as increasing safety and visual effect.
Checkout their profile page for more photos and contact info
Continue reading “New Photos: Glen Osmond Landscaping”
Coastal Landscapes and Fencing have sent though some new photos of projects completed using our stone. As shown below they have created a garden retaining wall using our mixed Sawn Wallers in a dry stack configuration. The vivid green of the plants above really complement the stone and make it stand out.
Have a look at their profile page for more photos and how to get in touch with them. Coastal Landscapes and Fencing click here
Outback Oasis has sent through some photos of our Sawn Wallers, Natural Capping and Random Paving. By melding the stone into the landscape they have created a beautiful terraced garden area, and flat grassed section, good work boys. Check out their profile on our webpage for contact info and more photos.